View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
No, you're certainly not alone. I did The Woman in White (Illustrated) for the MobileRead library recently and had that same problem with two of the 40 images in the ebook. I chased my tail for a while moving the image within the text, but eventually gave up.

I always put the images between paragraphs, so that a paragraph will finish, then the image, then the next paragraph. This which works very well on my Sony. But on the iPad the images are sometimes within paragraphs. I can't understand how that could be. I guess that's one of Apples impenetrable secrets.
There is a very simple solution to that problem. Use BlueFire Reader instead of iBooks and it will display as expected.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote