View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #12
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Lessee, the beta is still closed, and the Insider blog is still wasting all its time posting fanart from the few lucky dips who actually registered. And apparently it isn't even the official source for information anymore since this announcement with Sony wasn't posted on it.

How is this supposed to keep me remotely interested in the Harry Potter fandom? I was planning to register and get my ebooks from Pottermore, but at this point I'm leaning more toward hoping Anonymous zeroes all its data and locks its manager in a cage for the rest of his life.
They're still posting the fan art instead of fixing the site? I just... what is the end game here, that somehow the artists will run out of colored pencils someday and then they can get back to real work?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote