View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
I don't think I'll do this ever again, but for others references, what did you use to get flash running under wine? I didn't succeed with winetricks.
Winetricks didn't cut it for me either.
I started with Wine 1.3.6 on Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid.
I installed FF 3.5.15 (3.6 just hangs on pages needing Flash) with the normal Windows download.
I then used the newly installed FF to download and install Flash 10.1.102.64.
From there, I was able to go to Adobe's website and install ADE 1.7.2 with the normal Flash installer.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote