Thread: PRS-650 All I can say is Wow!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #6
terraskye
Groupie
terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Mine:Kindle 3(wifi)Sony PRS-300(died)His: Sony Prs-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
It's fantastic isn't it? I have two other Sony e-readers, but 650 is in a league of its own. The screen quality, speed, design and build - it's all just great.
I also got a new light cover for it, which is completely redesigned as well. The best feature is that the light automatically comes on and off when you take it out and stove it away. At first I thought it was broken, as the slider switch was only working as a dimmer, it wouldn't turn the light off. As soon as you put the light into its slot, it turns off automatically.

i was debating last night whether or not to get the lighted case but looks like I will be sometime today after your review

I used the reader last night for my normal reading in bed routine and it was still pretty fantastic. I could hold it with my left hand only and just use my thumb to turn the page!! So lefty friendly
terraskye is offline   Reply With Quote