View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #17
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by yekim54 View Post
WE ARE!!!!

heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
That's exactly my point. They are manipulating people (who don't know any better) into thinking they're getting something worth $199. Makes me wonder what else they're spinning to make themselves look good. Just kind of reminds me of how the game is being played. I find it interesting. And Books on Board says they're worth $500.

Maybe these companies could give away something that's actually worth these amounts? I'd take a new reader from Books on Board and I'd still have a lot to spare! Of course they're not going to do that. That's my point - they're not doing what they're claiming.
We can agree to disagree then. It just doesn't bother me that much, especially if it helps get people to buy Readers. But then again, not much bothers me at all.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote