View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #9
Nabuccoo
Nabuccoo began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1
I have exactly the same with my T1. It is about 1 and a half year that I bought it. For a while the battery drains off very quickly. First I noticed that after 1 day it loses about 40-45% in sleep mode too. So after 2 days the battery was empty. I unrooted it, i thought there is some app that don't let the reader to go deep sleep mode. So after unrooting I updated the firmware to 1.05 and I rroted it again. Now I watched out the apps what I am installing. No widgets or auto sync etc. After 1 day the battery was on 95%, after 3 days it was still 85%, looked normal. Then, a half day later the reader shuted down itself. The battery was fully depleted. After charging, happened the same, 3 and a half day and a the battery is over. I recalibrated it with the battery calibration app. After that the battery was at 95% after 3 days too, and a half day more and it huted down again with empty battery.
After that I tried to drain the battery to 75-80% after chargeing, by useing wi-fi. In this way the battery lasts 8-9 days after shuts down again. And this behavior is regular. Every time, exactly the same. I don't know what can I do to fix it. Or can I do something?
Ohh I am useing usb to charge via pc, I don't have wall charger.
Now I am trying what JSWolf wrote. Maybe it will help...

Last edited by Nabuccoo; 05-27-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Nabuccoo is offline   Reply With Quote