View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #8
Gadget_girl
Connoisseur
Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.Gadget_girl holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: Aura HD Espresso, Sony PRS-650
Hi, I'm getting started with Kobo Aura HD & Calibre as well. I just got my Aura HD today, and I'd like to sideload my books on it using Calibre as well. I've only ever bought one book from Kobo, but I've got lots in my Calibre library. I've had a Sony PRS-650 for years, so I'm fairly familiar with the basic use of Calibre, but it's not showing up to put my books on. Will Calibre create shelves for me automatically based on the tags? Will it put the books on in Series order? Any idea why it won't connect? I see it just fine as a drive on my computer, so I know it's connected.
Gadget_girl is offline   Reply With Quote