View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:26 PM   #32
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
And good luck with that.

In the middle of the night (around 3-4 am), I just got error after error trying to get a final duplicate backup (in case I've misplaced something).

My palm purchases go back to 2000!

I suspect many, many (maybe most?) of my purchases won't transfer. there was supposed to be a link in the email I got, showing what doesn't, but it didn't work.

Looks like we were doing the same thing at the same time. I got a few books to download then it started giving me broken files. Now the site wont even load.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote