View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 12:22 PM   #2
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
I liked it! I loved the book even better, however. I only hope that they include more of the dialog that was so important to Anakin's fall in the Director's Cut of the movie release. It would be so much nicer to view that way.

The action scene's were wonderful! Well done. At the end, with Anakin and Obi-Wan fighting each other, the speed and fury of the lightsaber's clashing was just incredible! I couldn't believe how fast they were swinging away at each other.

Over all Rating:

4.5 out of 5 stars.

Loss of half a star due to sappy love story backplot. fortunately, there isnt' a whole lot left on that issue to delve into. It's just mayhem and havoc for the Jedi.
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote