View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 06:56 PM   #214
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethN View Post
I've searched MobileRead forums, read through this thread, several others, and the calibre manual, but I'm probably just missing the pertinent post.
For all the searching, the pertinent post was the post at the top of this sub-forum when you posted. It was titled 0.7.46 and custom columns. I was going to point it out but didn't see the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethN View Post
Is there another method for previewing the results of a plugboard recipe prior to sending files to a device?
I don't know. Read this sticky post and this manual area for more info.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote