View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:25 PM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Thanks for those technical prerequisites for EPUBReader but I would think that a recent version prerequisite is a no-go for the iLiad which relies on a 2.4 Linux kernel. A Kindle, I believe, operates under a 2.6 linux kernel so it may be more plausible.

I haven't heard of nor seen Firefox on the iLiad, but take it from ericshliao's comments here that it would not be feasible; ericshliao has experience developing on the iLiad!

Perhaps we can revisit this when those who actually tinker with browsers on ebook readers can impart their wisdom; I for one cannot!

Thanks anyways!

Last edited by nrapallo; 01-11-2010 at 05:27 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote