Thread: Color JetBook Color 2 Review
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 04:18 AM   #54
gamba66
Zealot
gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanvon E920
Kriss777 and LuBiB weren't banned on suspicion but on confirmed suspicion because they actually had the same IP as Ectacos business IP address from verizon..

Also I posted proof in the feedback section of mobileread that Ectacos product manager Greg Stetson was the user LuBiB and probably also Kriss777..

They posted here as soon as Ectaco brought out the jetbook, the jetbook color isnt their only ereader product..

And those are not fanboys, most of these people have firsthand experience with color e-ink, which unfortunately does.have a very grey background compared to even first gen eink vizplex.. thats a fact, sorry to say

And I am glad I didnt buy the JBC2 but instead the hanvonwisereader with 200 dpi pearl screen and capactive touch! im very happy with it! As I expected the firmware is very different and very fast and responsive, it even has glyph embolden and more features then I thought it would have

Last edited by gamba66; 07-25-2013 at 04:22 AM.
gamba66 is offline   Reply With Quote