View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 02:10 AM   #28
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Sony is not unaware of the recent rise in popularity of the 5" screen (see the Galaxy S4 (5") and the Note 2 (5.3")).

However, an e-ink Reader with a screen that size would have to be second in line to a 6" reader, and overall sales high enough to justify both models.

I wonder whether Sony believes a future market for an e-reader will exist at all, let alone that they'll be able to sell two sizes.

Still, I love my PRS-350s. Before the Paperwhite and Glo, people in cafés and trains used to ask where they could get one. They'd never seen an e-reader that compact.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 03-28-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote