View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #15150
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
The quote at the top is the one I mentioned above and is from another thread. It got me interested in Pines.

I finished Pines and was blown away by it!! So suspenseful. A great book! And it's going to be a 2014 fox miniseries called Wayward Pines directed by M. Night Shyamalan.
Glad you liked it Alan. I'm looking forward to the TV show, and am also going to try some more of Mr. Crouch's work in the near future.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote