View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #116
RichieTheK
Enthusiast
RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichieTheK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 (2012), Samsung Galaxy Pro 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The known list of such incompatibilities is here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....s-occasionally
I am running Logitech's Setpoint. Shutting it down before running calibre-x64 seems to have improved the stability. I just ran calibre for 15 minutes with no problems, while with Setpoint running, it would not last 2 minutes. Setpoint only seems to affect the 64-bit version of calibre; the 32-bit version runs fine. (Setpoint itself is 64-bit.)

Thanks for reminding me to look at the FAQ again. The last time I looked at it I didn't have any Logitech hardware so I completely forgot about the conflict with Setpoint.
RichieTheK is offline   Reply With Quote