View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:32 PM   #1591
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
After almost making it through December I've fallen off the wagon. It was a deal in one of those evil 'Bargain' threads. Never heard of the author, never heard of the series. "What?? 3 books for under $2 and the blurb sounds interesting -- well, I've got to get that!"

On the up side, so far I'm resisting grabbing 2 wishlist 'series' books that have dropped from new release to semi-new release pricing. After spending over $200 on one of those super-duper coupons at Fictionwise I've got a huge TBR, I don't need them now. I can wait. *takes a deep breath and repeats to self.* I Can Wait.

(and oh boy do I feel vindicated for my Fictionwise splurge now that they are dead -- which makes the temptation when good coupons pop up even worse.)

Last edited by artifact; 12-28-2012 at 11:43 PM.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote