View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
Exactly--I think this is an attempt at damage control specific to the low overall review score they're getting on amazon.com for their new flagship e-ink reader. While the color blobs are a problem, a lot of the other 1-star reviews relate to the audio or LED shadow.

I wonder if the tech blogs will FINALLY pick up this story.
Yeah alot of people don't like the billboard effect at the bottom. That wouldn't bother me. Those color blobs or the rainbow effect I've come to call it can not be passed on as okay. Fix the rainbow problem and pin lights problems and it would be an okay reader.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote