View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:22 AM   #11299
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I just had a crazy mystical experience. I was driving out of a rain shower and saw something shimmering in the air up ahead. It was the end of a rainbow, and I DROVE RIGHT THROUGH IT! I didn't know that was even possible. As I passed through it the colors just sort of passed across the windshield and surrounded the car for a second. I was awestruck.
Fantastic! You are now like a pot of gold
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote