View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #154
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
That is what I have been saying all along you smart monkey, you.

I would even let a few things go, though I wouldn't want to.
Screen Resolution, slightly down but still above 1024
AMOLED, well maybe a tradeoff.

I would have to study the specs but I think I can be bought.
Well the nexus 7 proves it possible at that price but no hardware manufacturer is going to take the hit like Google and Amazon. And Samsung is not going to devalue its own phones by releasing a radio less version cheaply. They might release it at $400 or so but not at $200-250.
I think most Americans have unrealistic expectations about mobile product prices as they have been using subsidised smartphones so long that they are shocked by actual prices when they want to buy a product sans contract.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote