View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #45
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Well, my oven doesn't smell of turkey (that's usually the grill's job), but of freshly baked cake! And as it spilt out of the baking tin, my who oven was filled with it

(that is, one of the oven, the other only had some cheese filled bread-thingies in it... The grill was unused at the time as the grill roster is in the dishwasher from those delectable chicken wings)
I'm not getting in your oven. Nor your grill.
Glad to hear you cook bread and cake.. just don't let me think about the eggs you use..
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote