View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdia View Post
Amazon seems to no longer be selling the $99 Kindle Keyboard with SOs. I'd wondered if they would be doing away with this model - which is why I went ahead and bought one in October. Now, I wish I'd bought one for my husband, too, since I'd decided to get him one for Christmas and now can't unless I go to a brick and mortar store, which I see as a problem.

Walmart - hate the place - can't imagine trying to deal with them if I got a unit that had a problem and needed to be returned.

Target - not one around. Best Buy is having sale on the K3 with 3G this weekend, but closest one is a couple of hours away and the small print on the ad guarantees a minimum of 5 units per store. That's not many.

I hate they seem to be doing away with what I think is the best Kindle they've made yet.
It is still sold at amazon.com (on Kindle Store page, click 'Buy a Kindle' link). Brick & mortar have limited shelf/display space to work with, it is reasonable that they do not sell each and every Kindle model, and are not carrying last year's Kindle.

Last edited by tomsem; 11-17-2011 at 04:02 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote