View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
apastuszak
Evangelist
apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.apastuszak reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, nook Glowlight Plus, Apple iPad Air 2
Question about Table of Contents and STR

On the nook classic, when you view the table contents on the LCD, you can only see one level of the TOC, which was never an issue until my wife bough the Maximum Ride boxed set.

The TOC has three top levels of the three books and then a second level under each book with the actual chapters. When I look at the TOC on the LCD of the classic, all I see are the three books.

Does the STR have this same limitation, or can it see two levels of TOCs? I could make a quick dummy ePub in Sigil is somone would like to test for me.
apastuszak is offline   Reply With Quote