View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Someone else will have to list the e-readers with TTS. I know that the Kindle has it.

You can get a Kindle with WiFi or Wifi/3G. The WiFi only version is about $50 less expensive then the WiFi/3G version.

You can highlight and annotate text on all of the e-readers. Based on user reviews I would say it is easiest on the Sony, because of the touchscreen, with the Kindle coming in second. I don't know about the Kobo but have heard that it is a pain in the butt to highlight on the Nook.

I would check the bookstores for each of the readers you are considering and see what books are available for Italy. Geo restrictions are in place so you might find your book selection limited.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote