View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Solom, Troubled, and Creative Spirit in UK Amazon

Since I have UK rights to my US paperbacks, I have released author's preferred editions with author's preferred titles for the UK Kindle and the other 240 territories for which I hold rights.

TROUBLED-- Experiments at a group home for troubled children bring back the spirits of the building's former inhabitants--from when it was an insane asylum (originally published as The Home and in development as a feature film)

CREATIVE SPIRIT--Artists at a remote mountain retreat find their energy is bringing a sinister force to life. (originally published as The Manor)

SOLOM (currently in upload)-- A woman remarries and brings her teen daughter to a rural town that harbors a dark secret. The Circuit Rider is making his rounds. (originally published as The Farm)

Coming soon: Forever Never Ends (US and UK)-- When an alien entity lands in a rural mountain town, an unlikely trio must eradicate it before the infection spreads. (originally published as The Harvest)

All DRM-free. Thanks for your attention.

Scott

Last edited by Scott Nicholson; 08-20-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: add info
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote