View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #86
Matteob
Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Matteob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard (3)
yes but what about the times I am not connected to the net?I can use Word offline which is a huge benefit. I also use lots of great third party programmes that I value such as Calibre, Winrar, MIRC etc which i can get onto Windows or OS but not onto the Chromebook. Only google sanctioned stuff is allowed.

Maybe walled garden is not the right description but it is certainly a tethered device and that is what turns me off.
Matteob is offline   Reply With Quote