View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #43
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Ironic -- my thoughts exactly. But I'm not sure what we can do, other than return our PWs en masse. It seems those of us here on MR are in a minority compared to the large number of sales. I suspect most settle for what they get or are ignorant to the problems. Frankly, I do not believe a flawless screen exists.
When you have time, go to the Amazon reviews and sort by 'newest reviews first'. I've been doing this on and off since I received my first blobby unit. Most of the time, you will see 'blotchy screen' complaints on page one, if not multiple times.

Also, I notice that as of this morning, the average rating for the PW has dropped from four stars to 3 1/2. It's kind of sad that this makes me happy, but it's always nice to feel vindicated.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote