View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 03:50 AM   #5
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-F View Post
They aren't all tagged so they can reflow properly?

Then is mobi format good? What's ideal? Pro's and con's?

Thanks for the response.
As mentioned by another poster, my own experience with PDF is that it works best when it is formatted for an ereader's screen size. Although my reader is capable of reflowing PDFs, the results have been less than satisfactory and I basically disregard the feature.

I basically treat PDFs as electronic paper. In the same way that if you want to increase the size of the text on a printed page you have to reprint the page, if I want to increase the size of the text in a PDF, I reformat the source document and regenerate the PDF. The only thing I rely on my reader to do is to display the PDF at the default setting.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote