View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #46
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
OK..so I am going to through a new one in here after the 3 pages of raving about the others .

After searching long and hard for one that was easy enough for my tech-less mother to use but still an intuitive app, I found eReader Prestigio (Play/Web)... My tablet came with an app I thought I loved and wanted to install on my phone and elsewhere but couldn't (proprietary of course), but after finding this for her, I found I prefer it as well.

Some of the listed features are:

Quote:
• Adjusting Text
• Collections
• Grid/List view
• Intuitive Navigation
• Multilingual Support
• Multiple Formats Support
• Online Bookstore
• Text Selection

eReader Prestigio application now comes in 22 languages: English, Estonian, Croatian, Magyar, Latvian, Romanian, Slovak, Serbian, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Greek, Mandarin
HTML, FB2, EPUB, RTF, TXT + EPUB & PDF with Adobe DRM.

I was pleasantly surprised how well my mother took to it.

Last edited by gabby98; 09-13-2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: left some desc out
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote