View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I don't use a front-light often, but when I do I haven't had any problems with additional eyestrain (even reading on non-lit or paper can cause some degree of strain if reading long enough). I usually keep the light at a fairly low setting as I've found the higher settings too bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortman View Post
I haven't put in any multi-hour sessions with my Kobo Glo yet, but so far I can report no eyestrain. The Kindle's backlight was more annoying than an eyestrain, IMO. Can't say about the Nook or any other device.
The eInk Kindle, which would be the one in question here, is front-lit just like your Kobo Glo. It doesn't have a back-light (which would be impossible).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote