View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #8
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
What you are experiencing with Sugarsync is whats always happened for me. Downloads the file, tell it to open in, nothing happens. Box is great for storing huge numbers of books but to get them in there in some kind of logical sequence, folders, whatever isnt so easy. Not in the free version anyway. And thats why I've also gone with Dropbox in the end. I have about 1500 books in there, and of course that means they are also on the computer but thats OK. Dropbox behaves. Everything is easy. And even with that 1500 books, I still have just under 2G spare and I only have 2.75G.
The desktop clients have 'Selective Sync' settings if you don't want to have everything on your computer.

O'Reilly is rolling out a 'push to Dropbox' feature so you can push a button to copy your library to Dropbox (with selected formats). Magic.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote