View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #108
ackleybj
ackleybj began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Hello, I am new to this forum, so hope I have the correct thread for this. I love Caibre and have been using it for about 2 years. I load my books individually, but I have a suggestion for a future enhancement.

I sometimes have a title that is a duplicate, but it is by a different author, for example I have 3 books 'The Game', all different books. When I get the duplicate warning box & click on details, could it show me the title & author of the ones already in my library? Then I would know if I wanted to load the duplicate.

It only shows me the title, so I have to tell it not to add the duplicate, search the library for the title to see if this is the same book I already have just in a different format. Then when I see this is a different author, I have to restart loading the book again & tell it to add the duplicate. Seeing the title & author in the duplicate warning details would make this easier & quicker.

Thanks, and sorry if this question is already answered somewhere else. I have some other questions, but will start with this one.
ackleybj is offline   Reply With Quote