Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:59 AM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by foghat View Post
Can you manually sort the books within a collection and have the sort order stick when updated on the Kindle? i.e. so it works with series.
AFAIK that's a Sony only thing, Kindle lets you sort my author, title or last read.

Some folks edit their title metadata to contain the books series number.

I'm experimenting with just making a simple Mobi file with the series listed in order and adding it to the collection (example below)...
Attached Files
File Type: prc kellerman.prc (3.1 KB, 1208 views)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote