Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #1730
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
It's likely that the Chuck Jones recipe would result in a very cute chicken, an almost Disney-like chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Disney? Ick!
Chuck Jones' cartoons have a warm and fuzzy feel, unlike his more wacky fellow directors. One of his characters, Sniffles The Mouse, had the feel of a Disney character, tending to be warm, humorous, and fuzzy rather than funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I resemble that remark!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
And suddenly the words "kill it with fire" come to mind.
Wouldn't "Wreck-It Ralph" be more appropriate and in keeping with the current tangent the thread has entered? We could put Poohbear in a videogame like "Mortal Kombat," I'm sure he'd have a great time there.

I know, let's give Poohbear a nice present: A genuine Acme electric blanket to keep him nice and warm. I'm sure he'd appreciate the kind gesture.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote