View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #708
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Is that the largest size 5? If so that is what I use and I agree the size under that is too small. Amazon needs to add another size under the largest size. Too big of a difference from one size to the next.
See post #700 in this thread for the link to a larger version of Charis SIL. It's the same weight but I've adjusted the metrics so it is larger. You still get more text on screen then Caecilia
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote