View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #89
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Ok. I think I fixed the bug with the Print Replica format. I sort of overhauled the engine that collates all the various properties of the mobi-type formats. It's a little neater and hopefully won't hang the whole shebang like the old one was doing occasionally (albeit rarely).

I'm going to attach it here as a beta. Give it a workout and see if it's doing what it's intended to do. If I don't hear about any broken functionality or ridiculous bugs after a few days (or so), I'll make it official and update the first post with the new version.

Thanks in advance to any that try it out.

@Tugger: don't forget to reboot your machine after installing if you decide to test out the beta.

[Removed the beta attachment: moved to first post and made "official"]

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-14-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Removed beta attachment
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote