View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:07 AM   #9
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
I'm also very impressed by the many new features that you guys added. Unfortunately, I also found a bug in the inline TOC code of the 32bit Windows version.

When Sigil 0.5.905 first generates an inline TOC, it uses the following address format:

Code:
<a href="Text/file.html#toc_marker">Chapter Title</a>
This works great in Sigil 0.5.905, but it doesn't work in ADE. The format should be:

Code:
<a href="../Text/file.html#toc_marker">Chapter Title</a>
To replicate this issue generate the NCX TOC and then the HTML TOC. Validate the epub. Flightcrew will complain about unreachable files in the <spine> and <manifest> sections.

The weird thing is when I opened the very same epub file again, all HTML TOC links were displayed correctly even though TOC.html was still missing the ../ path specification.
Noted and will fix for the next release.