View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 04:46 PM   #4
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Finished it tonight.
Steve: thank you very much for making SciFi so enjoyable for me.
As the Mirror Cracks was a helluva lot of fun to read, and not just once did I think of picking up my smartphone while I was working to continue reading. And it also happened a few times that I had to wake myself up from thinking of the story and remind myself that the mirror does not exist.
I liked it a lot. The only thing I would "complain" about is the climax, which passes rather quickly. The end could also benefit from some spicing up, but maybe I'm just used to twists and surprise changes when you thought the end-credits are coming any minute.
You can write, dude !
mores is offline   Reply With Quote