View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
Meemo
Groupie
Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Meemo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (1st & 2nd gen) & a Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymau View Post
Hi, my name is Amber Daisy and Mau are 2 of my 6 cats. I just got my Literati the other day. Have figured out how to start it and read the preloaded 25 books. Now I just have to figure out how to download the other free books to the device.
Hi Amber! To get those other free books, sign in to the Kobo store on the Literati and click on "Free" up at the top of the page, those are the other 125 free books. You can download the ones you want to the Literati via wifi. Lots more free books available via libraries that have the Overdrive system! Enjoy!
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote