View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 11:51 AM   #7
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I can get the following Android phones from ATT and I'd like to know which would be best to use with the Kindle App for Android:

1. Galaxy S3 Mini
2. Galaxy Note 3
3. Galaxy S4

Also, can I download free and use all my Amazon Store apps I now use on my Kindle Fire to one of these phones?
I just got the Note 3 and the kindle app is much more responsive and usable now. I upgraded from the S3 but the app was very sluggish and unusable in the collections portion of the app. However keep in mind I had over 100 collections and over 4000 books in my library. I do not know which factor slowed down the app but it was not usable for me.

I really like the Note 3 with the app, it is much much better. And the bigger screen is much better, not to mention I am able to read in the sunshine on it.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote