View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #133
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
It just flickers. A split second dimming then brightening back to normal. distracting when I'm reading, and it only does it on moon+ daytime themes, I've never noticed it on the black theme. I generally use day 4 or night 3. I guess I'' just use the night theme all the time, and turn away from the lamp that glares on it.
This is a Nexus 7 (2012) issue and has nothing to do with Moon+. Some Nexus 7s had more of a problem then others. I think you can minimize or eliminate this by setting the brightness manually. On my previous Nexus 7 in Moon+ I assigned the brightness to the volume keys.

The Nexus 7 (2013) has a much better brightness range and algorithm and I leave it on automatic all of the time.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote