View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #17094
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: F&SF July/August 2013 edited by Gordon van Gelder
Better than the previous issue, although still more towards the literary fantasy end of things than I prefer.

Next I was going to read Martian Knightlife by James P Hogan, but I find that I have read it before, presumbably when I bought it back in 2001. It doesn't appeal enough for me to re-read it, so I'll move on to my next-oldest-unread book, once I work out which one that is.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote