View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 02:29 AM   #22
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I, for one would be very interested in the results. Particularly, as relates to each of
the performance issues that have been exposed here. A large number of files, a large
number of "Shevles", ability to work well with calibre.

Luck;
Ken
I've gone back to a FAT32 formatted uSD card. As I've posted elsewhere, I've been having fun with the very slow bootup when I insert an uSD card with 1600+ books on it. The time dropped a bit with the ext2 formatted card but it was a pain having to reformat it each time I did a new test cycle -- SD format tool to wipe the card, Partition Wizard to recreate the ext2 partition and then Ext2FSD to mount the volume.

I don't use shelves -- I'm an old fashioned person and search works for me -- and am only using Calibre now due to issues with cover images for files copied to the uSD card.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote