View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #274
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Careful, if you like the free one, you might end up getting the rest of them. And after that the other series she wrote, and then the single books. If I had known that before loading it on my wifes PW, I might have skipped that book. Already had to buy and load book 2 - 7 (with 8 on preorder) and get her another series ( the Fatal one ). And pretty soon I will have to get more of the books for my wife.
Marie Force is a very good writer. You should be happy she is reading. I can't get my hubby to even look at a Kindle.

You should send her over to our monthly Romance Deals and Freebies thread. She will find plenty to read.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-27-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote