View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 04:16 AM   #10
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Actually, it may not be enough to get the android market onto the Vox.

I have done a lot of searching in the last few days since I got my Vox and there are a lot of android phone users who have the market app already on their phones and who have even downloaded free apps from the app market who can not buy the paid apps. It seems that if the market does not think that you have a compatible device then no joy. When I go to the site it says "You don't have any devices". However, lots of people with phones that came with the app market installed are also seeing the same message.

One thing I am going to try, at least for the free apps, is to see if someone with an android device that has the market, will download and email them to me so I can install from the microSD.

Larry

ps. I am getting NOTHING done, just playing with my VOX.

LJ.
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote