View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 12:48 AM   #273
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
-Where did you find "fast page turning" in the 180reader? Did I miss something?
In the rotate options you have 'FAST' and 'slow' i.e. with or without inversion every page turn.
Now what you are referring to might just be the issue, whatever the GiK did to reduce/eliminate the ghosting in page turns without inversion is missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
-G-Sensor (precisely accelerometer) works only left-right, would require a second one to have another axis. BTW it would turn a page everytime you lay it down or pick it up, not so desirable.

-Time lag +1
I'm not at all familiar with the hardware specs, from a user stand point i see that i can tilt the unit to rotate the screen on both axis or for another example move the lil' sokoban man on both axis.

As for turning a page everytime you lay it down or pick it up, I'm not talking about having page turns on every axis at the same time just being able to choose an axis (which makes it no more an issue then the current setup).
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote