View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:50 AM   #35
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almas View Post
As promised! My Oberon cover arrived today - I ordered it on the 25th, it was in the post on the 27th and it's arrived at my place on the 31st! Not bad for something that came all the way from the US and had to be handmade!

And what can I say? Pictures don't do it justice. It's one of the most gorgeous covers that I have seen. I just can't capture the actual colour using a camera. The detail is amazing and the workmanship is something I can't fault on. I looked it over just to find something out of place but there is nothing! And my reader feels so much safer in it than the flimsy Sony cover that came with it. Here are some pics!
It looks bootifool. Congratulations.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote