View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 01:48 AM   #5
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks, Dave. I thought I'd tried your ideas by using Alexander instead of Alex as my user name, but Google still did not accept my application. On the other hand this was while bouncing around from one option to another. I'll try again from scratch.
You could also try something like "Alex-Bell", "Alex2Bell" or "AllexBell321" just in case there are other Alex Bells somewhere in the world using other variants of your name. There can be one and ONLY one unique name before the "@gmail.com" part of the email address. You will get a refusal if another Alex Bell anywhere else in the world is already using the name variation that you want to use.

Good luck!!! It is possible.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote