View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #273
rorogio
Enthusiast
rorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post

1. I don't really see the difference between the "copy/move/(hide/show)" icons. Are you sure that they are more intuitive and easier to distinguish now?
2. For some reason, all of the icons end up looking smaller now. Might be something with the image format, or the framework, or both.
3. All of the grayed out icons look.... ummm... horrible.
4. I assume that you're OK with the software license, which would also apply to your images if they are incorporated.
Thanks for the build! Me kinda like it, but it all depends on taste, and still functionality is still more important than exterior.

Here are the simply grayed out to 50% of the original black icons.
My idea was to make those unclickable buttons with no image at all, as in those states they are no buttons to click... maybe some white image for all would be better. Just my point of view.

Yes, the images are visually more little as they have more elements on them, but they are the same in pixels anyway. Also the frame is quite large which makes them seem even more minimalistic.

I made them based on royalty free icons, but all are unique from pixels point of view, as I changed pixels in all manually. So no copy-paste material here

I will think on some bigger and intuitive icons then. Maybe next week (asap).
Attached Files
File Type: zip gray.zip (25.1 KB, 359 views)
rorogio is offline   Reply With Quote