View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:53 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
$119 refurb Nook Color from BN at eBay - as of 11/27

Refurbished Nook Color is available on eBay, "direct from Barnes & Noble", for $119 with free shipping. Granted there's now a Nook Tablet, and probably a new Nook Color coming, but this is still a pretty good price. It's even $30 less than the refurbished Nook Color on BN's own website.

It says "limited quantity" so I don't know how long this will be available...

The link is long and scary looking and I don't want to get into trouble with any hidden-affiliate nonsense, but if you go to eBay and enter item 300625719205, it will take you right to it.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote