View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #39
ebsebs
Connoisseur
ebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeebsebs possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Nook ST/Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post

I found a firmware that adds "video support" to a model very similar to the Next1 (the EBKT-101 by sigmatek.), but it's firmware upgrade tool is different and I haven't yet tested if it can even see my device. I'll be testing this out soon and will report on my findings....
The menu on the EBKT-101 shown in the picture looks a lot more interesting than the one on the Next1.
I did notice that the article says that the EBKT-101 has a resolution of 800 x 480 vs. 800 x 600 on the Next1.
It wouldn't surprise me if that's incorrect though, since a number of articles about the Next1 also gave an incorrect resolution of 800 x 480.

I'll be anxiously waiting to see what you can do with the EBKT-101 firmware.
ebsebs is offline   Reply With Quote